While thoughts kept crossing my mind to revive this space, procrastination got the better of me. This is going to be the first and last post of the year 2015.
- Became dad of a gorgeous little princess. Have had some wonderful moments with the kid and family. I’m having helluva time and hope it’s going to get better next year. Yeah! I’m greedy with this one.
- Changed my job. It’s ok not the greatest of the decisions. But yeah 100 times better than the previous one, in terms of office politics and all that.?
- I could not complete any of my hobby projects my MacBook stopped working, a motherboard issue that cannot be repaired. These hobby projects give me some sort of fulfilment in terms of work I want to do.
- I said a firm “NO”, to few things. Lot of time spent over these in last couple of years it’s now worth nothing, Happy that it’s off my back.
2015 was a year where my bucket list grew rapidly, but accomplishments were very few.
Looking forward to 2016:
- Complete one hobby project every month.
- Make a habit of waking up before 6 AM.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Become more fit: exercise, cycling, jogging
- Read 2 books every month
- Blog here more regularly.
- Start a tech blog.
- Travel to a new place every month.
- Try two new restaurants every month.
- Be more open and not shy.
I’ve kind of planned most of 2016 in my head hope I can match it with action this time.
Happy and a prosperous new year to everyone !!